Gavin woke up too early this morning crying about finding his "new race cars." I told him I didn't know what new race cars he was talking about, and I sent him back to bed. A half hour later I found him still awake in his bed, and I said, "Do you want me to help you find those race cars?" And he said, "No, I left them in my dream." So cute.
Fun things for the weekend: big HHS football game tomorrow night, marathon cheering for Heather and other friends on Saturday, and spiritual revitalization with LDS General Conference. Should be good stuff.
| Those spots on my camera lens drive me crazy, but I love this picture. |
| This is my kids' favorite pastime. It's fabulous to watch live if you ever get a chance. |
| The say silly things like, "Smarty pants beluga whale!" right before they dive or jump or roll onto the bed. |
Remember when I ran a relay last year and my team did an 80s theme? Well, tonight I revisited that outfit a little at the 80s Zumba bash, only my neon green shirt didn't quite fit the same. And now I'm lounging with my compression socks on and it feels awesome. (I know what you're thinking: January??? Really???) :)
1 comment:
Ever too cute Zumba outfit! You amaze me that you are still shakin' it :)
Also, are you selling your house?
Post a Comment