This morning started a little rough for me, but I've been having a nice bit of luck since then. I had to keep myself from crying several times this morning as I was trying to find a non-XL T-shirt that would completely cover my belly, but 2 things turned that sadness around: 1. Kaelee said she has at least 3 shirts that will be long enough for me to wear for a while, and 2. I found some missing maternity clothing! Can I get a hoo-rah?
On my walk with Paige I saw lots of cute fall/Halloween porches, so I was inspired to go rummage through our big red trailer to find my decor boxes. In my search I found a random, mislabeled box that had baby gear and maternity wear. So today I get to put up fall stuff (my favorite) while wearing a garment top that doesn't make me feel like the fat mouse Gus on Cinderella.
The weather is cooperating too. I opened the door this morning and said, "Good-bye, summer" as the crisp morning air rushed in. Last week we made our last splash pad visit on the last 98 degree day of the year (at least I think the 90s are gone for good). This weekend's forecast calls for some rain (yay!) and highs in the 70s. I know people make small talk with supposedly boring conversation topics like weather, but I love it.
Happy fall!
6 comments:
I'm so happy for you!!!
I'm sorry you had a sad morning and I'm even sorrier you think this cool weather is a good thing.
I am so glad you found that box! And yay for fall. I love it too.
I'm sorry mellis; I just can't muster up any sympathy for you and your "big belly". Oh please, you are a toothpick. A toothpick with a grape in the middle. Talk to me after you have passed 200lbs.:)
ok Tawny--but you realize that I still have more than 3 months left, right? you have to admit that's a big belly for not being due till the end of January.
Yea for fall!! Yea for cooler weather!! Yea for no more Gus- Melissa!! Yea for finding long lost clothes!! And super YEA for me coming to see you in 3 weeks !!!
Post a Comment