Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The yucky of parenting

We woke up to Day 8 of Paige being sick, so I took her to see the doc. After she came unglued getting a nasal swab, I was praying the lab would come back with some news, but it was inconclusive, so we did round two at the InstaCare lab getting blood drawn. Leif is working out of town, so I took in the big guns--Grandpa Clair--to hold her down. That girl is a screamin' fool when she wants to be. Holy Dorito. She heard the word "shot" and that was the end of all reasoning. We should hear first thing in the morning what they find. So tonight I'm just breathing. I'm so sad she has to miss her pre-school open house tomorrow. She was so excited to go. More on her illness later, I'm bracing myself for another night with Paige.


1 comment:

Teri's Life said...

I hope they can find out what is wrong so she can feel better soon.