Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things growing

Paper pile is still growing.

But I did get all the laundry folded and put away. Took forever.

Sometimes being in a classroom makes me sad because I can tell which kids don't get the attention/nourishment they need from home. :(

I took my kids to play on the soccer field at the intermediate school while I ran laps around their little track. The weather was gorgeous, and I got in a little speed work before the kids started fighting, so yay.

Gavin and Leif got haircuts tonight, then I clipped fingernails. I swear, keeping a family groomed is a full-time job. Hair and nails grow so fast!

2 comments:

jen said...

Seriously. I need a maid and a groomer.

jed said...

I can't stand finger nails! Between 4 kids, I feel like I am clipping their nails every week!

And I agree with ya on volunteering in the classroom. I LOVE it but I definitely can tell the difference between the kids, it's sad to see those who do not get attention at home, they struggle in so many ways :(