Thursday, July 5, 2012

Burton Family Reunion

Our trip to "the basin" went quite smoothly. We felt bad we couldn't stay longer. We arrove (yep) Thursday night and came home Sunday. Quick but fun. Natalie and Matt were in Hurricane from Virginia Friday to Tuesday morning, so we went home Sunday so we could see them for a day before they had to leave. Unfortunate all our long-lost siblings were coming to Utah on the same weekend, but we got to hang with all of them a little, so yay.
 
My kids' first game of red rover



Grandma coaching night games
Aw, brothers

Aw, nerdy brothers
Aw, sisters and cousins
Rowyn (on the left) is a month OLDER than Dax.
Aw, rowdy cousins

Her first--and only--zipline ride. Approximately four seconds after this photo was taken, she hit the end of the line & swung back hard, screaming, "Get me off of here!" I laughed pretty hard.
Leif laughed less and comforted more. We make a good parenting team.
Reid and Gavin played on there forever. William joined a little. :)
Pure joy. Priceless.
And more pure joy. Boys will always be boys, no matter how old their bodies get.
I kept reminding myself not to forget to snap a Burton family picture since they were all together, but you know what I did? I went and forgot anyway. Blast.


No comments: