-Did a home workout
-Had lunch at the park with Tara Criddle--exchanged labor & delivery stories
-Watched Beauty and the Beast with Paige (okay, I slept; Paige watched. She kept talking about the "tiger" a.k.a. "Beast")
-Worried about Gavin being at the city pool without me! He got some good diving board practice in with Lincoln Langston.
-Fed Dax oatmeal--he did not like the cinnamon in it! And it burned the skin around his mouth. :(
-Deep cleaned my bathroom--it was a very long time coming
-Played mediator for Gavin & Paige all the livelong day
-Took lots of pictures. Trying to get back into the habit.
-Went to bed too late! Again.
| Tired daddy. |
| I can't get enough of Paige in this one! Don't forget to check out her necklace, too. |
| Little Miss Attitude |
| Hmmm, crooked. Oops. |
| FHE: Samuel preaching from the wall |
| Those naughty Nephites |
| I know I'm a nerd. I want to put some blond in my hair . . . thoughts? |
2 comments:
you are so cute, i just love you. Blond is awesome. you'd rock it. :) xoxoxo
I love you blond... :)
Post a Comment