Playing U.S.A. Bingo with Gavin today:
Caller (aka me): Pennsylvania
Gavin: That's where they have lots of pencils.
Caller: Minnesota
Gavin: That's where they drink lots of soda.
Caller: North Dakota
Gavin: That's where Santa Claus lives. Can we go to North Dakota?
Caller: Michigan. These lakes all around it are called the Great Lakes.
Gavin: That's where scuba divers like to go scuba diving all the time.
Caller: Washington
Gavin: That's where people like to wash their cars.
And that is your geography lesson for the day.
p.s. Leif tells me "caller" is not a familiar term, so I should tell you the caller is the person who announces the card or number drawn. Thought that was pretty obvious, no?
2 comments:
Gavin is a hoot!
*And I totally knew what "caller" meant.**
Man I love that kid!!
Beth asked me AGAIN today if we could go down and see Gavi, now that we are in Utah.
When is your family reunion?
Post a Comment