Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quick Gavin Funny

Have you ever seen Disney's Tangled? You know the song "Mother Knows Best?"

Brief recap: Rapunzel asks to leave her tower, and Mother Gothel tells her she can't because the world is big and scary. Mother knows best.

Well, at the end of the movie Rapunzel's hair gets cut off and Mother Gothel--who turns out to be the villain--shrivels up and falls out the tower window, and her cloak hits the ground in a dramatic denouement. So, at this moment when we were watching the movie yesterday, Gavin said, "Mother does NOT know best." 

I got a pretty good laugh out of that. And I needed a laugh yesterday. Speaking of, thanks for checking up on me, Dad, and thanks for the really good dark chocolate, Megan. I felt the love, for sure. And Leif . . . well, you know you're awesome, right? :)






No comments: