You can go ahead and say it ... WOW.
I keep saying I feel like my belly is going to start cracking open like an egg. It feels like this baby bird is trying to break free.
Paige tells me she has a tiny baby in her belly now. She uses it as an excuse for anything she wants at the moment: candy, movie, laziness. I took her for a walk in the wagon yesterday, and when we were almost home I told her she had to get out and walk the rest of the way, but she said, "I can't, Mom, because my tiny baby will fall out." Do you think she's imaginative, or is she learning from example?
We are ready and waiting, Baby. Feel free to join our family any day now.
8 comments:
This photo of you is AMAZING!!!! I can't believe how tiny the rest of your body is first of all. Second of all, I am AMAZED that you have existed so long incubating like this. You are darling!!!!! I will say it. WOW. You are beautiful!!! Hang in there. If I were you I would just order a life-sized fish bowl to hang out in. Paige is hilarious, btw.
Look how tiny the rest of you still is! Hang in there... You are almost done.
Wow is right! The picture doesn't even look real! Good Luck--and do let us know how it is going into delivery and meeting your baby without knowing the sex
Wow is right! The picture doesn't even look real! Good Luck--and do let us know how it is going into delivery and meeting your baby without knowing the sex
Wow! I'm sure your smallness helps your belly look so big. Or maybe you're belly is just really big! I'll be very surprised if this isn't a big baby. Good luck!!! I'll be waiting to see pictures. :)
Ha! My first thought WAS wow - and then I saw your sentence. Your belly is just so cute!
I say WOW in a great way. You look great! And I really am excited to meet the new little Burton!
Did I really use the word "big" three times in one comment? Wow! Sorry about that.
Post a Comment