I'm catching up from WAY tooooo long ago... and my usual comment on each post would be unacceptable, so I just picked the one with no comments - yet. But it's too real to pass up. Just want to say your blog is still a favorite, I don't care how often or seldom you post. I'm so sorry about your gestational diabetes, but you take incredibly good care of yourself, so I'm sure you - and baby - will come through it just fine. I'll be praying for that to emphasize it. ;-) Love y'all, Auntie Karla
1 comment:
I'm catching up from WAY tooooo long ago... and my usual comment on each post would be unacceptable, so I just picked the one with no comments - yet. But it's too real to pass up.
Just want to say your blog is still a favorite, I don't care how often or seldom you post. I'm so sorry about your gestational diabetes, but you take incredibly good care of yourself, so I'm sure you - and baby - will come through it just fine. I'll be praying for that to emphasize it. ;-)
Love y'all,
Auntie Karla
Post a Comment