Don't be shocked if you see me around Christmas looking like this:
Now you know I'm not kidding when I say my belly "gets about this big." (Also, yikes! This picture makes me want to cry. This was 2 or 3 days before Paige was born. And that is one of the only shirts in the house that covered my belly. It was Leif's. The other 2 shirts that fit me were also Leif's. Ah, the joys.)
Due January 24th, fully expecting to deliver January 24th.
Odds of delivering on your due date are about 4 in 100, but I'm 2 for 2, so I will be thoroughly surprised and delighted if it happens a moment sooner.
If you can suggest a nausea remedy I have NOT heard, I will send you one hundred dollars.
12 comments:
Congrats, Melissa! Such happy news.
Melissa, Try drinking water. I've heard that morning sickness is a sign of dehydration in the fetus. It won't hurt to try and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. (pure water, if possible, and don't worry about the $100.)
I am so glad I finally got on blogger just so I could see this picture! This pretty much made my day. You are all belly though little lady. Can't wait for the new little one!!!
Congrats! That is fun news. My sister is also due in January with her third! A popular month!
Can't wait to see it...again.
Its a race to the finish line...and to see who gets the biggest. It might be a close one!
Congratulations! Hope things get better in the sick department!
Half of a unisom and a vitamin B12 tablet. It wards off nausea till around noon :). Congrats!
What a great date to be due. Ya know Izzy was due on Jan. 24th as well...and we got her on the 22nd. I delivered on my due date with Liv too. Oh the joys of watching other mothers deliver 3 weeks early and knowing you'll go to the VERY end.
Hang in there and stock up on saltines and sprite.
Love you.
congrats! that is soo exciting!! cant wait to know what you'll be having!
Not a remedy, but sucking on altoids usually helped me hang in there just a bit longer. I know it's not fun, but it makes me admire you that much more. :)
Love this picture--can't wait to see this in "real life" in December! Hang in there!
Post a Comment