I asked Leif yesterday if I could borrow his mail key because our box hadn't been checked for several days due to the aforementioned situation. He told me he left his key on the hook for me. When I got home, this is what I found:
Do you see how that little key is attached to that giant phone-looking thingy? I laughed so hard when I saw this. Leif's clever solution to the missing key problem. Smart-aleck.
And speaking of losing things, "we" lost Paige's baby blanket a few months ago. She was very attached to that thing. I went to buy a replacement and the store no longer sold that style, so I bought a similar version that she did not like.
| Awesome old |
| Boring new |
So if you have something precious you don't want to lose, then don't let me borrow it. I'm really good at keeping secrets though, so you can tell me as many of those as you like.
7 comments:
you guys sure do have a problem with losing people's baby blankets. will you look for mine in that lost and found box?
My kids are really precious to me and I'm letting you borrow them while I go to Hawaii. Should I be worried? So crazy you found that stinkin blanket after all these months! Maybe I should check the lost-and-found box too.
I let you borrow my heart and well we saw what you did with that....
Oh and I love what Leif did to the key. Smart man.
I would definately put it in a box since she has survived without it for this long already. That is awesome that you found it!
That keychain is laugh out loud funny! I need one of those for my phone, keys, and sunglasses! Oh, and the remote for the TV.
That blanket was lost when I still lived there so it's been a LONG time. I can't believe you found it. Or, to be fair, someone at the gym found it. I say give it back to her, think of how happy she'll be. Don't deny her that!
Post a Comment