Your pictures make me sad. Through no fault of your own, just because we aren't there. What's up with you and dad on the van? It's funny.
Yes! I kinda feel like I got my own post. Plus I took all those pictures, so... you're welcome. oh but good job on having cute kids. i guess:)-bernan
oh and i forgot to say that that picture of paige at the top is my all time favorite paige picture. way too adorable. -bernan
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your pictures make me sad. Through no fault of your own, just because we aren't there. What's up with you and dad on the van? It's funny.
Yes! I kinda feel like I got my own post. Plus I took all those pictures, so... you're welcome. oh but good job on having cute kids. i guess:)
-bernan
oh and i forgot to say that that picture of paige at the top is my all time favorite paige picture. way too adorable.
-bernan
Post a Comment