Before:
Or After*:
I went from the blondest I've ever been to the darkest I've ever been. When I got home, Paige kept looking at me and saying, "Mom, I like your haircup."What do y'all say? I won't be offended, promise. :)
*I think it's actually a lot darker in real life than this picture shows.
13 comments:
I didn't love the blonde-blonde, but you look AMAZING with dark hair!
I love them both (I know I know, not much of an opinion) but I need to see MORE dark to make a final decision. Whenever I saw your blond blond I had to do a double take because I didn't recognize you...so know I need to see many more pictures of your dark....or you could just come show me in person....then we could do spring break all over again :)
I think you looked great either way but I do think the dark looks even more awesome on you!
Dark. So cute on you!
I like both and I am serious. But I will make my final decision when I see you in person.
Seriously, you are too beautiful no matter what your hair color is. I think the bangs are the biggest change.
The question is...how do you like it?
Um, Tatum just looked at the dark-haired picture and said "my mommy!". I like both. I really and truly do, I'm not just being nice.
Your blonde always made me want to be blonde again. I do, however, love the way dark looks. Enjoy the darkness for a while, then you can go back to blonde if you feel like your hair will tolerate it. (I know I notice a huge difference giving my hair a break from bleach. It's been hard to go back ever since.)
You would look gorgeous bald, so yeah both are great. And I think you look great either way.
There you go, looking all gorgeous again. And you wouldn't even CUT my hair! :P
Love it, and you.
Nancy
I LOVE the change! I think you can rock the blond, but I feel like blond only looks good for 2-3 weeks after it gets colored. The dark is a good change. Now you want my suggestions? Good, because I was just about to give them to you. I would maybe add a warmer color-like thin caramel highlights or something, and I think you should cut more bangs. They're super cute, so cute that I think you need more of them-like have them come from farther back on your head. I can give all this unwanted advice because I'm your sister.
Love it!!!
I'm currently dark like you and I like it...it looks great on you...although, my questions is, do blonds have more fun??
Post a Comment