Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing Much

Not really anything special to say today. Just a few pictures of the kiddos. They occupy a huge chunk of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh yeah, I'm running a marathon tomorrow with Heather. In Hurricane! Home turf advantage. Not sure how prepared I am for it. My only marathon goal anymore is not to pass out at mile 25. A noble goal, I say. I've been tweaking my ipod playlist to include old favorites like Nsync and Backstreet Boys, so I'm getting excited. If you happen to spectate, remember that I have brown hair now not blond, and cheer for me. :) I always take at least one earbud out so I can hear the cheering, even if people aren't cheering for me, per se. Gives me a huge boost.

This boy loves his bike. He has a spot on his forehead from a scab that's finally healing after a nasty fall off his bed.

I just love this one. 


They're watching a show on my computer. Love Gavin's face.
That's all folks. Random, I know.

3 comments:

Nat said...

ok, I take my hair comment about making it a little lighter-I love the color. I still think more bangs though. oh, and cute kids.

Nat said...

oh and good luck tomorrow!

Kaelee said...

Oh my, those kids are cute. And good luck tomorrow, your mantra should be "NO PASSING OUT!". Just say it over and over...