Sunday, December 12, 2010

Phone Cameras Rock

Here are some completely random pictures I downloaded from my phone tonight. I had no idea what was hiding in there! Found some fun surprises. Everybody has changed so much since I had my phone!

I got that carseat for free off of craigslist so I just threw it away when Gavin threw up ALL OVER it.

BALDY! She probably looks like a boy wearing blue, but I think she's just a beautiful girl. :)

I think he's holding a salamander and standing in the bottom of an empty swimming pool on a day at work with Leif.

Old Austin friend Joe Edgar holding Paige during a Stake Conference meeting. He was always so cute with her.

Wearing a headlamp while eating...rice? and watching something on TV.

Oh man! This picture brings heartache-y feelings to my soul. Both for the people and the place. :( Miss y'all (Texas wuss-faces).

Doesn't this look like the perfect day?

Pretty sure it was.

Only Paige is missing.

A recent one. My kids won't leave the stuffed animal ornaments on the tree--and why would they? Thanks for the kid-friendly ornaments so many years ago, Nancy!

Even more recent, like yesterday. She was so wiped out from not sleeping the night before that she fell asleep on my shoulder 5 minutes after waking up from her 2 1/2 hour nap.

P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S. Big brother love.

Jackie K. Onassis Reservoir in Central Park, NYC, NY. I had such a great run that morning!

Nothing like a little girl in dress-ups.

Irrigation water day at Papa Clair's Farm. Ah, childhood!

Sunbathing at Shaws' pool. Loved that swimming suit on her! Doesn't fit anymore. :(

Sydney, Maya, Gavin, Reagan, Paige. We miss that binky. She hasn't slept well since we ditched it on her 2nd birthday. Doesn't help that I also lost her favorite blanket.

I love the look on Gavin's face in this one. There's that lost blanket!

Cutest diaper tomboy baby ever.

Yay. This has been fun.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah....I love those. Most of the time we saw Gavi he was in just his diaper. It's precious.
I recognize Paige without hair more than I do with hair.
Loved that day on the lake.
Miss you guys too,
From your TX wuss faces...

Kaelee said...

Rachel, FYI Gavin is now mostly just in his underwear. Anyway, how fun are these?! SO cute. And it's funny that you know that Gavin must be holding a salamander (in the bottom of an empty pool), I mean who wouldn't be??

Kaelee said...

While looking at these pictures:

Reagan: I miss Gavin and Paige. When we get back I'm going to squeeze them.

There's Gavin in a diaper!

Tatum: My binkie!

Melissa said...

That's PAIGE in the diaper picture! But she is wearing Gavin's hat.

The Stratton's said...

OK friend. I only spent like a week in that blessed city, but I bum hard every time something reminds me of Austin. I swear I would move there first if I ever had a choice.

Kaelee said...

Oh, I know it's Paige, that's what I told her. But she thought it was Gavin. And Tatum was referring to the binkie in Paige's mouth, thinking it was her own because she thinks she owns the rights to ALL the binkies.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics, especially the one with you and Paige eyes closed giving her a kiss. So Precious. I keep meaning to get the pics off my phone as well. I have been letting them collect over a year now. You have inspired me! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Erin said...

How funny on some of those pictures and of course so cute! That is always a nice surprise to look back at how your kids have changed. I used to think I couldn't picture paige with longer hair but looking back who would have thought it would look like it does now! I love her hair its adorable!

Yomama said...

Thanks so much for the random peek into your life, via your ever-cute chilluns... I need a new way to say "I love your blog." ;-) And man-o-man, thanks for the adorable Christmas card! I'll reciprocate sometime in January. Or maybe February...
Check mine and you'll see some peeps you love.
Merrry Chrrristmas, y'all!
Can't wait for reunion time...
Hugs,
Auntie Karla