Leif took me to lunch at Durango's, and then we showed up at the movie theater to find that my cute sis Bernan had already paid for our Harry Potter tickets. Loved the movie. And it was a perfect time because the kids were just napping at my mom's. We'd planned on playing games with our friends/neighbors the Hanks tonight, but Leif's head decided to give him a migraine so we had to cancel, which I was super sad about. Instead, I washed dishes (broken dishwasher, yuck) and cleaned out the guest room closet. And had a hot dog for dinner. But a good chunk of the day was fabulous! :)
Leif's fam is coming late tomorrow night and staying till Sunday, so good times ahead. I love Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll get some warm enough weather to go play outside and hike and stuff.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Leif's fam is coming late tomorrow night and staying till Sunday, so good times ahead. I love Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll get some warm enough weather to go play outside and hike and stuff.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
4 comments:
love you friend. I'm glad that you had a great day. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Melissa! I hope you had a GREAT day!
Happy BIrthday and Happy Thanksgiving!! Miss you girl!
Makes me happy that you had a (mostly) good day. You pull off that look like no one else could!
Post a Comment