Saturday, December 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAVIN!

Happy birthday to my boy! The big 0-4. I felt so bad that I had a relay today and didn't get to spend much of the day with him, but we're celebrating tomorrow at our Sunday dinner at the Woodbury casa. Last Sunday Gavin was explaining a facial expression wheel to my bro-in-law, Matt, and it went something like this: "This face is happy. This face is sad. This face is mad. And this face is saying, 'Mom! Is it my birthday yet?!'" (It was a surprised face.) He's been talking about his birthday since Grandma Burton took him to pick out his own present. More pictures to come after tomorrow. And other updates, like Thanksgiving and the relay, should be coming soon.

We'll see.




5 comments:

Kaelee said...

The girls were pretty sad that by the time I wouldn't let them call him today (it was the middle of the night there), but we'll be sure to get him tomorrow. Give him big 4 year old hugs for us!

Amber said...

Happy Brithday to your little man. He is such a cutie!

Mama Jo said...

Teach that kid how to say fire. But it is pretty cute:)
-bernan

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! Love how he has such a love for life. I loved seeing his opening presents face too. Not too mention his sad I have to wait all night to open my presents face. He is so cute! We love you Gavin!

Teri's Life said...

I didn't know our sons shared the same birthday! Ster turned 9.

Tell Gavin "Happy Birthday" from some strange lady that he doesn't know =)