This is so funny. It reminds me of mine with the younger one attacking the older one and the older sibling just whining about it. So funny. In my case though, James is bigger than Stella, so he really does squish her. Your kids are so cute.
Tatum and I keep watching this over and over (Tatum requests it: I want Paige! although I can't type it the way it actually sounds). And we laugh over and over again. I want to know what happens next!
5 comments:
This is so funny. It reminds me of mine with the younger one attacking the older one and the older sibling just whining about it. So funny. In my case though, James is bigger than Stella, so he really does squish her. Your kids are so cute.
How dare Gavin not do what Paige wants and let her tackle him! Cute kids. Miss them.
So funny!
Tatum and I keep watching this over and over (Tatum requests it: I want Paige! although I can't type it the way it actually sounds). And we laugh over and over again. I want to know what happens next!
Wrestling is in the future...for Paige at least. :) Made me smile.
Post a Comment