Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good Weekends Rock

From the fabulous rainbows in the sky last night to the fabulous rain and thunder this morning, we've been enjoying Mother Nature's attempt to mix things up a little bit this weekend. It was a lovely, brief reprieve from the day-in-day-out heat.

Another happy thought: 17 miles on the marathon course yesterday turned out to be not so shabby despite a 3:30 a.m. wake-up time. You read that right. Runners are a bunch of crazies.

And date night with the Stouts couldn't have been better; although, it's difficult to mess up with Benja and Inception. Love and highly recommend them both....or I guess all three, if you're counting the Stouts. :)

Enjoying the rain


She had to hurry out of the bathtub to see the rain.

3 comments:

Erin said...

The rainbows were so awesome. I feel like its been so long since I have seen any. Paige looks asleep in that second picture but so cute. I was so sad Chet was working and we couldn't go to the movie and dinner. I have been craving Benja's ever since. Hopefully there will be another time soon!

Clark Family said...

She is so darn cute. I wish you people were not so busy so we could hang out more!!

Kaelee said...

Why do I feel like every post you're bragging about how much we're missing? Boo. I want Benja, Inception, and the Stouts. I'll pass on the rain though, we've had our share here.