Thursday, July 29, 2010

Would You Rather....

Would you rather hear the story behind picture #1 or picture #2?





Both? Okay, you talked me into it.

Picture #1: Paige loves corn on the cob. I asked her to look at me and smile, and this is what she did. Apparently, interrupting her while she's enjoying her cob is highly offensive. If looks could kill. Actually, if I'm being honest, this is a classic Paige face. Okay, not much of a story, but so cute and funny.

Picture #2: Our local library branch had a little party today complete with a pirate and a princess who did magic tricks, sang and danced, and made balloon creations for the kids. Gavin had to have a red sword (his favorite color is red), and he won a bucket and shovel, which he was completely thrilled about. See his face?

4 comments:

Kaelee said...

I love both those stories, and I love love love Paige's face. Love it. That girl cracks me up.

Kaelee said...

People must be busy summering if I'm the only one who commented. I came back 1. to see if you posted again, and 2. because I can't get enough of Paige's face.

Amber said...

Hey I read this yesterday and then realized that I didn't comment, silly me! Anyway- I absolutely love Paige's picture. Too cute! Gavin seems like such a big kid! How old is he anyway?
Well, take care!

Nancy said...

Oh, Honey! 11 years from now you are going to get that look more times than you will want it! : ) Hang on to this photo so when a 13 year old gives you the hard core version you can just smile and say, "Hey, that look is nothing new, nor will the rules change just because you give it. I'm still the boss and will be for quite some time."