Not sure what I want to say tonight. There are lots of things that have been going on, lots of things in my head, lots of new pictures on the camera....so I think I'll just grab some of my favorites and throw them on here. No rhyme or reason. No creative writing. I just want to blog.
There are at least this many bodies on this trampoline at any given time. However, Kaelee & Co. flew back to Japan TODAY, so our numbers and our happiness will be seriously lacking around the Woodbury household.
This is Memorial Day weekend. We went up to "Grandpa's Redwood" and had some dutch oven deliciousness and just enjoyed being in the mountain and throwing rocks in the river. Paige was a handful. Huh, Rhonda?
Leif has some mad skills with the dutch oven, b the w. Just ask anyone who ate the berry cobbler. Not pictured: Travis, Rhonda, & Co.
These boys have become quite the pair. They rigged this all by themselves. Today I found myself saying to them, "Don't throw those kitties in the bushes!" Rascals.
Paige insisted on wearing Gavin's Thomas underwear one day. Isn't she beautiful??I don't have any pictures of the party Matty Fatty Yo' DJ Daddy (a.k.a. my brother-in-law Matt) threw, so I'm going to send you to Natalie's blog for details if you want them. Trust me, you're going to want to check it out. Natalie says it better than I could anyway. We did SO MUCH playing and eating to try to get in as much fun as possible before the Cliffords moved across the world (again). Enjoy.
What else? Oh. It's hot here. So we've begun our days of summer in the Shaws' newly-refurbished swimming pool. Hope they don't get sick of us.
And an inspirational quote to end with:
Whatever you "do" on the surface, people respond to who you are "being" when you are doing it.
Thanks for the quote, Jennifer. It's a keeper.
I think that's enough randomness for now. I think I'll go eat some rolos and drink some milk.



8 comments:
Those are some really great pictures. Love the ones of Gavin in mid air. Love that kid he is hilarious. Love Paige in the underwear and of course she is beautiful. I love how she loves the baby so much.
Paige's underwear modeling is my favorite picture all week!
Although I did check out the party pictures on Natalie's blog and there were some great contenders there as well!
And you do know I can't take credit for the "being" quote, right? That was all Kylie.
I love those trampoline pictures! That is some serious air!
oh and loved the shout-out to my blog. holla.
are your faces watching gavin on the trampoline real? what about heather's? hers is out of control. good pics.
Love me some Thomas the Train Paige bum. And also, hold off on posting pictures for a while, they make me sad.
PS Nat, the faces may have been staged to make Leif, the photographer, laugh. But he didn't even notice so we just laughed at ourselves.
Paige in Thomas underwear--cute!! Love Caleb & Gavin's tricycle train--creative boys.
Oh, about the Memorial Day picnic, I loved taking Paige to the water every few minutes, her smiling face and me being her best friend for the day was well worth it! Great kids!
Loved it as usual... And I go away inspired, smiling, and missing you amazing, quirky, wonderful Burtons!
Multiple hugs (because I bet you're all together for Ane and Ben's shindig),
Auntie Karla
Post a Comment