Road trip? :)
I'm going - thanks for the heads up! :) I'll get one for you. :)
Why do I always hear about these deals the AFTER they happen? I gotta remember 7/11 day this July!
Tatum's freaking out at the pictures, saying hi and waving to your kids. Cute but sad.
Thank you, thank you for announcing it! We didn't know about it until you alerted us, and we enjoyed taking advantage of it as a family. =D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Road trip? :)
I'm going - thanks for the heads up! :) I'll get one for you. :)
Why do I always hear about these deals the AFTER they happen? I gotta remember 7/11 day this July!
Tatum's freaking out at the pictures, saying hi and waving to your kids. Cute but sad.
Thank you, thank you for announcing it! We didn't know about it until you alerted us, and we enjoyed taking advantage of it as a family. =D
Post a Comment