It worked on me. I want to come see you guys!
Me, too. I'm about to come see you right now because of all the cuteness!
I have the best family in the world! Who could look at them and not just fall in love with them? I love you guys!
Ok- I found you a house...... now you have to come back. You promised. Come play with the dog, watch the kids, and eat BBQ ribs with us every weekend.
Where does Leif go, and why would he leave such charm and grace and hotness... and silliness? Way to play the man!Hugs,Auntie Karla
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It worked on me. I want to come see you guys!
Me, too. I'm about to come see you right now because of all the cuteness!
I have the best family in the world! Who could look at them and not just fall in love with them? I love you guys!
Ok- I found you a house...... now you have to come back. You promised.
Come play with the dog, watch the kids, and eat BBQ ribs with us every weekend.
Where does Leif go, and why would he leave such charm and grace and hotness... and silliness? Way to play the man!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla
Post a Comment