Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Easter" Family Pictures

We took some family pictures after church last week since this week was general conference. It's amazing how many pictures you have to take to get some acceptable ones! I actually didn't get home with all of the pictures somehow, so if you're interested, check back to this post for ad-ons when I find them. Aren't those pictures of Gavin and Paige classic? This might be horrible to say, but judging by the looks on their faces, wouldn't you think that Gavin has a knife to Paige's back?






Love those faces. And identical ears.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love Love Love them. Those faces are classic!!

Travis and Rhonda said...

The last picture makes me laugh, not only at Paige being completely done with picture taking, but Gavin's face is saying, Mom can't I just let her go! \

Great family picture!

Erin said...

I laughed when I read the knife then I saw the picture. Love those kids they have such fun personalities and are so dang cute!

Yomama said...

Such a good looking family - knife in the back and all! ;-} Loved your family stuff in the next post too, but I figure one from me is enough. I still need to "interview" you, Melissa, for my stake training meeting. Will you send me your phone number so I can call you?
Love all your sweet guts,
Auntie Karla