Monday, March 29, 2010

L'eggs

Dear Legs,

I'm sorry I hurt you today. I guess I shouldn't let so much time pass between long runs. 10 miles shouldn't have hurt so much. Just remember: the more it hurts now, the better prepared we'll be on race day.

Please forgive me. I'll let you rest tomorrow. Promise.

Thanks for understanding.

Lots of love,

runrgrl

5 comments:

Tawny said...

you are hard core girl!! :)

Yomama said...

I think it might be time to go public. Your blog is specialized, but appeals to almost anyone. Well, anyway, it sure appeals to me!
I need to talk to you for that YW meeting I mentioned before (sort of an interview of my "famous niece the runner"). Will you send me your phone number in an e-mail? My e-mail is unchanged, so I think you have it. I would love you forever! (well, probably will anyway)
Hugs,
Auntie Karla

Kaelee said...

Why hasn't anyone commented yet? Maybe they don't care about your legs, rude. I, for one, do care and I empathize with them as my legs were also screaming at me after that run. Maybe what your legs really want is a little more meat on them! :)

Erin said...

Me, speaking from a non runners perspective, wish my legs were hurting from running because I have been pretty lazy. I think you are a very dedicated runner and am proud of your many accomplishments.

Heather said...

Hey Melissa, do you have any good sources for knowing all the running events in Utah (and around). I need to start signing up for some actual motivation. :)

Heather (the cousin one) :)