I had no idea this snow was coming! But I loved waking up Sunday to my boys putting the finishing touches on the Burton Family of Snowmen. Gavin had a blast. Last week Paige came down with a quick and nasty bug that kept her up and puking all night. Then I caught it, then Leif. I missed my race on Saturday, and we just stayed down in Recoveryville for a while. Luckily Gavin dodged the yuckiness, but many others fell victim to it (sorry, fam). When are we going to stop being sick every other day, people??Maybe March will be good to our immune systems. Is it really almost March? February kind of sneaks up and is gone before you know it, what with its less-than-30-day-ness. Sicknesses aside, I've been feeling really blessed lately. I know there are oh, so many people at every turn who are struggling in many ways, and well, I'm blessed. Here's to a fun-filled weekend!
5 comments:
What a rad bunch of snowmen! We've been passing a similar bug around. I HATE it. Here's to March.
You guys have had bad luck with sickness. Chet and I were talking about how crazy it was spreading but we somehow managed to luck out. Love Gavin's quotes. When Paige talks I am sure she will have some pretty funny stuff herself.
Cute snow family! Sorry you've been sick. Maybe you've filled your quota for the year. =D {Wouldn't that be nice?!}
What I love about this picture is that the kids are bundled to the hilt, and Leif is wearing a t-shirt! Proof, Leif, that you are one hot dude! ;-}
We've done well avoiding sickness since Christmas when we were all together in AZ - I think kids are the germ carriers - but I' finishing a cold. So yeah, let's get to Spring and a new batch of ailments!! :?
Hugs to y'all,
Auntie Karla
Yeah Paige, thanks a lot:) Let's keep our fingers crossed that no one from the Purples picks up that bug before this weekend...
Post a Comment