
I finally got my kitchen cleaned today after approximately 2 weeks of non-stop mess. So I said, "Leif! Come in here! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" He came in and looked at me like I was crazy (naturally), and then I said, "I just wanted you to see it before it got messy again."
Still not "caught up" on laundry (if there is such a thing).
C'est la vie.
*Oh yeah! Check out our "new" kitchen table in that picture. We bought it off of craigslist and Leif refinished it. It used to look something like the one below (I don't have an actual before picture):

(Only worse.) Isn't he talented? I was so happy to put away the blue card table finally. Thanks Leif!
12 comments:
Incredible! Inspiring! I wish my kitchen looked like that right now!
I love your kitchen.
The table looks awesome. I have been wanting a new kitchen table for awhile. Maybe craigslist is the way to go... Have you ever sold anything on there?
You have such a beautiful house!! Good for you cutie!
I love the red in your kitchen. Such a great color.
Can I hire you?
And yes, what's the deal with endless laundry!
Can I just come and sit in that lovely, clean kitchen and chat???
I'd like to talk to Gavin as well and ask him where I can find a "black hooker" myself...maybe that would relieve some stress.... I can't believe I just wrote that :)
Is May here yet????
Love the red. And laundry... seriously it's going to make me crazy! We are coming to town on Monday. I want to see you and let you hold the new babe. She is teeny!!
Nice. I don't know if I could ever say that mine looks that clean. And as far as laundry goes, I've decided a batch a day, yes every day except Sunday of course, though never-ending, is better than 10 batches in 1 day and not feeling like you accomplished a single thing besides that. Plus there will be more the next day, so I've just accepted it. Awesome table too!
Ditto on all the other comments (more or less), but I just had to add my ooh-ahh to your lovely kitchen! Hugs to you all,
Auntie Karla
P.S. Sure glad you were in on Ane and Ben's wedding adventure! I'm still sort of absorbing it - especially since a friend of mine here (that knows Nelson and Nancy) seemed to know before or at least as soon as me! The technology age at its finest, I guess...
HUGS!
P.P.S. You have one of the funniest little monkeys in Gavin - LOVED your li'l list of his remarks!
Still smiling,
Auntie Karla
That lovely kitchen looks like something out of a real estate flier. What a great idea to take pics of our house when it's clean {except, that ours almost never is. =P} Love the kitchen table!
Post a Comment