Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair Raising

This is a recent attempt at "ratting" Paige's hair. I put gel in it and used the blow dryer to really get it to stay spiked, but it didn't work. Her hair was completely flat within a few hours. My hair never stays ratted either, Paige. It must be hereditary--sorry. But isn't she the cutest?

7 comments:

Teri's Life said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! She shouldn't be that old - she should still be a baby!

Erin said...

That picture is so cute. I can't believe how much older she looks. I love that little girl and her flat hair too!

Kaelee said...

She so is the cutest! But I don't know how you got her to stay still long enough for the picture, that girl has one speed.

Megan said...

You have an adorable little girl!

Rachel said...

I'm low on my Paige minutes...can you please send her to me in a package?
Love the hair...I also own "unratty" hair myself...I feel your pain.

Clark Family said...

She is the cutest and her face says it all. lol She is adorable.

Amber said...

Super super cute!! Man, she is getting big! It's crazy how they turn into these little people right before your eyes.
And what fun in the snow! That is more than we've had all winter up here- crazy!