Paige is attached to her pink polka-dotted blanket, and when she's really tired, sometimes she drags me into her room and stands by her crib so that I'll put her in bed with her blanket. And she goes right to sleep. She knows exactly what she wants, this one. And she's smart. She'll sneak in and take Gavin's toy (usually a train) and take off running, and when he reacts she screams like she's hurt so that I'll get after Gavin. But I've caught on, and she's getting in trouble a lot more these days.
--I love Paige's cheesy smile.
--I love it that she says, "ah, eee, ah, eee, ah, eee, i, i, i," all the time, like she's practicing her vowel sounds.
--I love that she's fearless around animals, vacuums, 4-wheelers, bikes, etc.
--I love that she is a farm girl and that she loves to be outside.
--I love it that she lets me cuddle her sometimes, because Gavin has never been a cuddler.
--I love it when she dances, twirling in circles until she's dizzy, and how she bobs her head to a good beat.
--I love how adventurous and brave she is; I call her my little Daredevil because she likes to ride bikes and 4-wheelers and be tossed around and upside-down, and she always stands on dangerous things.
--I love how she says, "Hi," in the sweetest voice.
--I love it when I catch her doing something naughty, like dumping laundry detergent all over the floor, and she hurries to do it one more time before I get to her.
9 comments:
She's a little dolly! I love hearing all these little tidbits about her!
What a cutie! It sounds like Paige has such a fun personality. It would be interesting to see if she and Daniel would click or clash. In many ways, they have a lot in common. =)
what cute kiddies, your such a good mom. :)
She sounds like a familar second child. Too cute! How old is she now? Anyway, she sounds like a ton of fun!!
She is so fun! I hope my baby girl is as cute and she is, but I doubt it because how can anyone get any cuter!!!
luckily our girl will come before we move (at least I am making sure of it!) I love my doctor and we have insurance, so the baby comes in June and then in July we move...at least that's our plan for now! (Leona)
Hey, I love all those things too! Especially the naughty ones, they are hilarious.
And I love that you can say you love those naughty things, not waiting until she's grown and you miss those moments, both naughty and nice! Such terrific posts of your sweet littles - thanks, as usual, for sharing a slice of your Wonderful Life with us way out yonder, who miss out on those moments.
Hey, what were you like as a little kid? 'Cuz Paige sure sounds like her daddy! ;-}
Sure love y'all,
Auntie Karla
First of all I can't believe how much older she looks than the last time I saw her (sniff, sniff).
Second... she sounds just like Izzy. I bet the two of them would have a hay day together... they could chase around their older siblings, steal their toys, and make them cry!
I love it! She is a cutie. Kids are smart. they know how to tease. I love that pretends gavin did something to her. She is a smarty! miss you
Post a Comment