Thursday, December 3, 2009

new house, new hair, same old cute kids!!



LOVE my back yard! And the view!
I've missed you, my dear, sweet Pine Valley Mountain.

I like it. But I wanted it darker. Next time. :)

12 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute hair! Congrats on the new house!!

jen said...

ooooooh LOVE your house and your hair!

Nancy said...

Wow! It looks perfect! House. Kids. Yard. Hair cut. Enjoy!
Nancy

The Stratton's said...

Cute hair! Fun house!

Melodi said...

LOVE the color of your hair! And the cut is cute too! Super goodlookin house! What a great yard.

Jed and Leona said...

I love your house, I love Pine Valley (Great View!). I love your cute kids and your cute hair. So much fun for so many changes! We're super excited to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I checked the blogs...I got caught up in facebook and totally forgot how great the blogs are. P.S. You look gorgeous!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Love your hair, I think darker would look great also! We are going to be in town for Christmas, I thought it would be fun to let the kids decorate sugar cookies for old times sake. Then we could give them to our husbands:)

Crazyloca said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

Amber said...

Cute house & kids and WAY cute hair. Very sexy, I like it :) By the way, how was your birthday? Did my card ever get to you- hope so!
Take care- amb

Clark Family said...

I am so glad you moved in. Brian and I can't wait to get to know you guys better. Better yet maybe after watching our kids you won't want to get to know us better. Darn we thought we had made some friends. lol Anywhho....we are glad you are here!!!:)

Yomama said...

It's all so bee-you-ti-ful! Congrats!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla