What I've Been Up To:
All moved in. Well, the garage is still a mess and full of random boxes and stuff, but I'm still calling it good. I love my house. Too much, actually, because chances are we're going to have to move in a few months, but we're keeping our fingers crossed that we get to stay longer. (Long story, don't ask.) We have a walled-in backyard with grass, a patio, a sandbox, and a mini playground which the kids can't get enough of. And that's all outside! :) There are things about the house that I don't like if it were to be a long-term residence, but it's a perfect fit for us right now.
What Gavin's Been Up To:
I potty trained Gavin last week using this method and it's fabulous. Totally worked. I'm so proud of him. We started Wednesday, and by bedtime, I felt like this. Wednesday's potty-in-the-toilet total was only 13%, but Thursday's was 60%, and Friday's was 85%. The only few accidents he's had since are when he's been too busy playing with cousins to take a bathroom break. He even wakes up dry!
What Paige Has Been Up To:
Paige walks like a pro, throws fits like a pro, teases Gavin like a pro, grows teeth like a pro, but grows hair like an amateur. We'll work on it. :)
What Leif Has Been Up To:
Leif has been doing research for a business idea, switching phones/computers, etc. and doing other "moving in" stuff, and making jalapeno poppers like nobody's business. :)
What I Should Be Up To Right Now Instead of Blogging:
Making dinner, planning FHE, saving my kids from each other, and finding my camera!
7 comments:
3 day potty training saved my life too! Seriously... I tell everyone that asks. I even popped around a corner in Target to tell a lady she should totally use it. I was totally eavesdropping... FYI. In a couple weeks you'll be so used to him doing great you will have a day full of accidents and by the end of the day you'll realize you've gone back to you pre-vigilant days. Way to go! Glad you've done it.
Sounds like fun. Ya'll weren't home when we brought your housewarming gift. So we ate it.
We'll try again another day.
I just left a comment but it did something weird so let me know if it didn't work and I'll leave another one. Actually, you don't have to let me know, I'll just come back and check.
congrats with the potty training! So is it worth buying the ebook? I didn't have much success with my first, so I'm thinking of really trying it- give me your feedback :)
Happy house warming! I didn't even know you moved, so I actually sent out a little card today, but I sent it to your parents house, so FYI!
Take care
Wow... percentages and everything. You take this potty training stuff seriously. I'm so happy it went so smoothly for you.
I NEEEEEEED you to find your camera because when I lay awake at night and picture your house....I CAN'T ! I really want to see where you are busy NOT making dinner, planning FHE, and saving your kids from each other.
P.S. I WILL respond to your email...
As usual, a post that says so much so well... Congrats on all those successes, and good luck, Leif, on the business plan!!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla
I also LOVE your house AND the backyard! It is so fun to be close again.
Post a Comment