Um...probably 2nd best. :)
I love the video of her laughing! Her laugh is adorable!
That's as funny as Gavin and the flushing toilet! Hilarious!!!
What an adorable laugh! It's hard to believe she's already a year old. What a cutie!
Adorable! Got my day started with laughing!
so dang cute. I wish she was still crawling so she could be shmeigal (how the heck do you spell that)for halloween. I thought that was the funniest thing I had ever heard.
thats the best laugh in the world! she is adorable Melissa.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Um...probably 2nd best. :)
I love the video of her laughing! Her laugh is adorable!
That's as funny as Gavin and the flushing toilet! Hilarious!!!
What an adorable laugh! It's hard to believe she's already a year old. What a cutie!
Adorable! Got my day started with laughing!
so dang cute. I wish she was still crawling so she could be shmeigal (how the heck do you spell that)for halloween. I thought that was the funniest thing I had ever heard.
thats the best laugh in the world! she is adorable Melissa.
Post a Comment