Yep - you're still pretty as ever! Oh, wait, that's Melissa...;-? I hope you're still funny as ever -I'm counting on you making me laugh til my teeth fall out, when we're both old but I'm older! Hope your big 30 was great as you are - cuz then I'll be looking for it in the news... Hugs, Auntie Karla
Leif~ I made pumpkin bars for your birthday. The only draw back is you guys have to come get them. Hope you had a good day... The good news is you don't have to think about your birthday for a whole other year!!
I can't believe how much different Paige looks! BTW at first i thought this was in your Austin house....it looks the same with the stairs in the back except it's the opposite direction. Happy bday Leaf!
4 comments:
Not a day over! Hope your day was great!
Yep - you're still pretty as ever! Oh, wait, that's Melissa...;-?
I hope you're still funny as ever -I'm counting on you making me laugh til my teeth fall out, when we're both old but I'm older!
Hope your big 30 was great as you are - cuz then I'll be looking for it in the news...
Hugs,
Auntie Karla
Leif~
I made pumpkin bars for your birthday. The only draw back is you guys have to come get them.
Hope you had a good day... The good news is you don't have to think about your birthday for a whole other year!!
I can't believe how much different Paige looks! BTW at first i thought this was in your Austin house....it looks the same with the stairs in the back except it's the opposite direction. Happy bday Leaf!
Post a Comment