Sunday, August 2, 2009


I got my WICKED tickets today! can't wait.

11 comments:

Megan said...

i am so jealous! it's coming here but the tickets were sold out long ago!

Amber said...

That is super exciting. I saw it a few years ago in Phx and totally loved it.

Jed and Leona said...

where and when are you watching it? so jealous!!! have fun.

Melissa said...

it's coming to Austin, so we're going on the 13th--the day before we head to Utah! the tickets were sold out here, too, but I bought them off of someone on craigslist. not the best seats in the house, but at least I get to go! :)

Kaelee said...

Hurry home, please. It's getting boring. Heather had her baby and Matt left today and I need some distraction. Come now!

Rachel said...

Yea! I's so glad you get to go. You'll have to let me know how you like it. I'm going in October in Denver.
Is Leif going with you???

Christy said...

I'm SOOO jealous! But happy for you at the same time!

Tawny said...

geeze grilly, way to make everyone jealous!!

Nancy said...

Just make sure you take your binoculars! Reida and I had very "up close and personal" seats while in New York. We were so close you could see the spit flying from the actors mouths as they sang and spoke their lines. That's a little too close! It is a GREAT show! So excited for you!

Yomama said...

YAY!!
you will love it!!
if you havent already listened to the songs..I wouldn't. I hadn't heard most of them before the show and that made it a little more novel and exciting for me. But I suppose that is totally personal preference. :)
--Mel

Yomama said...

You could be having a poll to see who's jealous and who's not; I would be on the jealous side. Mel's seen it and I haven't- Nancy and Reida have seen it and I haven't; We've never been on a cruise; are Tim and I the most boring peeps in this clan? Please don't answer that...
So you leave for Utah the 14th (of Sept. I assume); then what? We kinda need to know what to pray for...
Love you guys,
Auntie Karla