I wish I had as much energy as these 2! then maybe I could run a marathon. after this morning's
awfulness, I'm pretty sure 26.2 miles are impossible. I don't care how many people have done it. it's impossible.
awfulness, I'm pretty sure 26.2 miles are impossible. I don't care how many people have done it. it's impossible.
8 comments:
I'm pretty convinced half-marathons are the way to go, and I haven't even tried for a full:) Good luck!
I'm pretty convinced half-marathons are the way to go, and I haven't even tried for a full:) Good luck!
Oh, come on--those kids are way too cute to be causing trouble!!
You're right...it is impossible.
Sounds like you've got running AND children to wear you out! Good luck with the moving/decisions!!
the "awfulness" was only in reference to the run, not the kids, rhonda. (I think that's how you interpreted it?) although, sometimes I really would describe some experiences with them as awful. :)
Got ya. I'm with you on having the energy of our kids. Wow!
Good luck on your runs. I'm sure you'll get there. Get there for me to while you're at it.
Yes, Meliss, you have to hang in there and make that marathon real, for the sake of all of us for whom it really IS impossible! Love those kids, love those eyes, love you all - good luck on the transition!!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla
Post a Comment