sometimes commercials work. a recent one that showed a guy getting his chest waxed put me over the edge for some ice creamy goodness they like to call klondike bars. could it really be possible that I had not eaten one of those delicious squares my entire life? well, I can now say that I have had one. or six. plain version and heath version. both yummy, but heath wins hands down. so now I have to try the oreo one. and the cherry one. how can I pick a favorite until I try them all? I owe it to myself, right? alright then, it's decided--I must buy more ice cream. thanks for your support.
do you have a favorite?
6 comments:
I've never had one, either, but I'm pretty sure the heath would be my fav. Which I read as "health" the first time and thought, "way to go!" Dang it, you, now I'm going to have to have one and with my lack of running lately I can feel the pounds packing on.
Can I have one right now... for breakfast?
Sounds good to me... I think I may have to treat myself as well.
I also read heath as "health" and I was busy thinking, "wow, I saw that commercial and had no idea they were advertising a new healthy version of Klondike; I thought it was extra chocolatey." Now I'm craving a chocolatey ice cream bar, too. I didn't know they had all those flavors. I've tried the regular ones and think they are quite tastey. Though it is a little bit annoying the way the chocolate falls off when you bite into it.
You have to try the Reeses variety. It's my fave.
heath for sure...don't even bother with the oreo...
Question... Were you going crazy when you read how Kellee uses her commas? Love, Chet.
Post a Comment