Saturday, June 20, 2009

more randomness from me

so Ane, me, and the kids are headed to Utah on Monday. really not looking forward to the drive!!! wish us luck.

best dad ever award goes to Leif this father's day, by the way. no contention. sorry folks, but Gavin and Paige tell me it's true, and I can't argue. :)

and a happy father's day to Clair, Nelson, and the other "dad" figures in our lives!!! we love you all!

Paige has been such a grumpy pants this week--I'm pretty sure she's getting 4 new teeth. I guess I'd be grumpy too. but she's still the cutest thing ever. that girl loves to play in sinks!

Gavin sportin' Leif's socks--he's such a silly kid.







p.s. 14 miles today felt pretty good! farthest I've ever gone. yay!

8 comments:

Kaelee said...

Your kids are so skinny! And probably a little dizzy, cutie pie Paigy poo! Nice running, I'm jealous. As I made my way down six flights of stairs in high heels carrying my huge baby in her huge carseat, my heavy church bag, and hearding two whiny kids...wait, what was the point of this sentence?? Oh, just the stairs part really hurt and I realized I may not be able to run for a while so lace up, sista, you may be running the SGM.

Rachel said...

I DO wish you luck... so much I'm willing to take Ane's dog for her so you won't have to :)
Have a lovely time and I WILL see you when you get back dang it!!!

HeatherStout said...

So so cute. I've got to get one of those tracks, that's adorable (except for that annoying boiiing sound).

Yomama said...

I especially like spinning Paige... ;-0 I feel for you on the journey too, as ours is a few hours shorter; but I'm sure looking forward to the destination with all y'all!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla

Amber said...

That is a super crazy drive and yes, much luck wished your way. Have fun (once you get there)!

Melodi said...

I totally didn't realize you were leaving so soon! I'm assuming you're on the drive now...hope it went as well as a drive can go with 2 little kids. Enjoy Utah and the family, we'll catch you in July/August.

Travis and Rhonda said...

So cute! Looks like you found a "babysitter" for a few minutes! Enjoy the trip to Utah--I wish I were going! Tell everyone hello for us!

shawfamily said...

so are you in H town yet? How long ya stayin???? Are you movin here.. Paige is so dang cute seriously She's so pretty... I love your domestic headbands n bows:D girls are so much fun right? P.s. tell heather she needs to invite me to her private blog. jenabe41@hotmail.com... ha... can't wait to see you guys soon hopefully!