Okay, I'm not a grandparent people - well, not your grandparent people... but I sure agreed with your take on those little smilers! And you, cute li'l mama: keep smiling, keep running, keep doing what you're doing with those kids, 'cause it sure seems to be working! Hugs, Auntie Karla
They do look a lot alike, but Paige definitely has some GIRL in her. Cute pictures. Can't wait to see them in real life (for the first time, how crazy!!)
Linc's leg is doing much better! Thank you. But now he has a virus that has caused vomiting, a fever, and red spots all over his poor, little body! We just can't catch a break!!! I guess when it rains....it floods! hee hee
Good to hang out last week. When's a good "Mom's night out" night?
11 comments:
You do have the cutest kids!
A-dorable.
They are so adorable, and they have the same ears! I never noticed that before. They look so much alike. I love Paige's flower.
Okay, I'm not a grandparent people - well, not your grandparent people... but I sure agreed with your take on those little smilers! And you, cute li'l mama: keep smiling, keep running, keep doing what you're doing with those kids, 'cause it sure seems to be working!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla
It looks like more than just grandparent people appreciate those kids... I have to agree with you.... ADORABLE!!
Man are they cute!
They do look a lot alike, but Paige definitely has some GIRL in her. Cute pictures. Can't wait to see them in real life (for the first time, how crazy!!)
question... How come you dressed Gay Gay up as a girl in the last pic? Exactly the same. Love, Chet.
Linc's leg is doing much better! Thank you. But now he has a virus that has caused vomiting, a fever, and red spots all over his poor, little body! We just can't catch a break!!! I guess when it rains....it floods! hee hee
Good to hang out last week. When's a good "Mom's night out" night?
oh my - super cuteness! adorable...and i want that polka dot dress!
I love those pictures.. they are so cute! gavin is getting so big.. how are you guys doing?
Post a Comment