Yeah, I wanna know what made you think of putting her in the sink? Were you contemplating down the garbage disposal or something? :D That's WAY cute. I'm keeping that in mind for fussy babies.
Yes, it's too bad she couldn't have just said, "Hey Mom, I think right now I'd really like to chill in the sink." That probably would have made your day better much faster! She's too cute.
6 comments:
Oh the madness of fussy kids!!! Izzy is the same way and I don't think she'll fit in my kitchen sink :)
That looks fun! I'll have to remember that trick. Cutie girl!
Good job being creative! It takes some serious brain power to figure out what the little ones want.
Yeah, I wanna know what made you think of putting her in the sink? Were you contemplating down the garbage disposal or something? :D That's WAY cute. I'm keeping that in mind for fussy babies.
Yes, it's too bad she couldn't have just said, "Hey Mom, I think right now I'd really like to chill in the sink." That probably would have made your day better much faster! She's too cute.
I can't believe how skinny your babies are! Oh wait, yes I can!
Post a Comment