9: number of roadkill creatures avoided (no joke)
4: number of banana peels passed (really, no exaggerating here!)
2: number of almost-rolled ankles from uneven terrain
1: number of old ladies with a walker and a big smile
8: number of miles I was grateful for the ability to run
7 comments:
I'm glad you're alert and observational when you run. I find myself staring at the ground. It used to be because I liked lookint at my new shoes but they're not new anymore so I need to break that habit. Congrats on your eight miles, and the ability to avoid all kinds of dead animals/fruit peels.
Clever numerical observations, and wow, 8 mi postpartum! I hope it felt great!
At least you were preoccupied. No slips on the banana peels? That would have been awesome.
AWESOME
Good for you. You are amazing. And we miss you guys like crazy. The pictures in your previous post just made me want to see you guys and play. Take care.
Are you running the marathon?
That cracks me up. Guess you better bring a trash bag next time :-)
Post a Comment