gavin has never been a singer. recently, however, he's discovered a few songs he can't resist singing along with. I'm kinda embarrassed to share this, but his favorites are "bohemian rhapsody" and "poker face." I can't even tell you the number of times I've sung "I am a child of God" and he has never sung along, but he only heard "poker face" on the radio once and it stuck with him like white on rice. what a horrible song. (coming out of his mouth it sounds pretty cute, though!) as to the other one, he watches a train video on youtube that is set to queen's mega-hit, and it is hilarious when gavin randomly starts singing, "mama...ooo, ooo, ooo" or "galileo!"
this isn't the best video, but you get the picture. :)
2 comments:
Like I already said, there's nothing wrong with a little Lady GaGa. I love Pokerface. He's so dang cute.
I want to here him sing Pokerface now. How cute!
Post a Comment