Friday, April 17, 2009

picture palooza

we've been having lots of fun with aunt nicole here:

1. Paige's first encounter with the sandbox. she loves it!!!
2. Gavin, a.k.a. King of Mount Bonnell
3. cutest hoodie towel baby ever!
4. Paige has always hated bath time--until I remembered I had a bath ring. best money I ever spent.
5. big boy in a seatbelt
6. modest version of the Easter dress
7. immodest version :)
8. Texas State Aquarium, Corpus Christi
9. Gavin's cute fish-watching pose
10. Gavin's first trip to the beach--he absolutely loved it!
11. a trampoline game we like to call, "go!go!go!"
12. bikini baby
13. tired bikini baby
14. cuddle time














6 comments:

Nat said...

so what version did she end up wearing? slutty or not? cute kids. I'm jealous.

Kaelee said...

Super cute, and I have to say I don't think the immodest version was so immodest. Don't tell mom. Yay for all the cute pictures!

Erin said...

I love the picture of Paige with the towel over her head. Acutally I love all of them. Your kids are the cutest!!!

HeatherStout said...

Way cute pictures, your kids are adorable. I just wanna squeeze little Paige.

Travis and Rhonda said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with Nicole! Adorable kids!

Rachel said...

Yea! Having Nicole here was so fun. I think she is great!
Love the pictures. I also think the "immodest" version is darling and totally ok for a girl of Paige's standards....ummm...I meant age.