a few of you commented that you wanted to hear more about the pool from the last post, so I thought I'd post a few more pics of one of Leif's masterpieces. this pool belongs to Giovanni and Beth. they are very very nice. Leif can pretty much do anything he sets his mind to. isn't it beautiful?

8 comments:
That is seriously lux! Totally beautiful.
that is amazing and beautiful! leif you are very talented! good work!
I love it, in fact I want one. Are the fussy people happy with it? Leif is one talented puppy. Puppy? Don't ask me, I don't know
i built one like that last week, easy, not impressed here.
Definitely impressive!
Beautiful! When is your pool like that coming??
Wow, that is amazing. I'm putting my order in for one now. Leif might have to hold the order for 10-15 years.
So when I'm a rich doctor. . . That would sure be nice!! Looking at the waterfall sure brings back some good memories of some crazy days! Good job Leif! I just wanted to say hi, you know the semi-annual what-up! Life is good, taking MCAT in 20 days and hoping I survive! I posted pictures of Elle and was thinking she was the cutest ever, but Paige is a very close second! You guys are lucky!
Post a Comment