Sunday, April 26, 2009

jewelry wizard

looks like Paige will be a jewelry girl. she definitely doesn't get that from me--maybe from Leif? :)

9 comments:

lex said...

Wow, she is waaaay better at accessorizing than I am.

Erin said...

When are you guys going to come visit? We miss you guys! I think the kids are adorable but I think in person would be pretty awesome too!

Nancy said...

Oh...my...goodness! What a cutie! Oh, and I'm CERTain that she got it from Leif! :) You have no idea how hampered the poor boy was. (Tongue in cheek!)Please Melis, hold him back...if I were close he'd wanna hit me!
Mama B

Rachel said...

I think you know what we have to say about Leif and jewelry... I have it on pretty good info. that Gavin also likes jewelry... hmmmm....

Rachel said...

P.S. LOVE the jammies :)

Crazyloca said...

love it....a diva already!!

Kaelee said...

Um, wow? That is so coordinated for a whatever-month-old she is! 6 months? That's incredible! You've got some smarty pants kids!

Halie and Michael said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how bald she still is:)

Lynn said...

Too cute!!! and having the hand-eye coordination is amazing! Auntie D