some pictures from our outings:
1. children's museum--Gavin wouldn't stray from the train table.
2. botanical gardens--so gorgeous this time of year.
3. botanical garden beauties. :)
4. a pool that Leif built--Giovanni is uber-hospitable, and Gavin LOVES it!
5. Paige the sitting pro--check out the stream of drool!
6. more sitting practice--check out that funny face! she's too much fun.
6 comments:
I love having visitors, too. Yay for 2 in a row for you! I want more details about that beautiful pool. :)
I wish we could join the visitor line up!
Oh my gosh, Paige is so cute I want to eat her up. I can't believe she's sitting up, I've been trying to get Tatum to because it would be so much easier than holding her up all the time. She wants to see everything. Let's skype with Nicole, we never see her.
PS Great job on the pool, Leif!
Paige is so cute, I love her!
i wish we can join the next moving there and staying there list!!! but...our time will come!!!
looks like you guys had so much fun and paige is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment