Oh don't be scared. You will show those silly 26.22 miles who's boss.
You should be scared. Marathons kill people....BUT NOT YOU :)
You'll do fine. But, just so you know, it will change your life because suddenly you understand that you are capable of anything. If you can run 26.2 miles, you can do anything you put your mind to. Have fun training in the heat of the summer!
You can so do it. If you can pop out babies then you can do anything.
Impressive! I would love to run a marathon some day...
Right about now I'm kinda wishing I lived in 1904 when the marathon was only 24.85 miles! PS I'm scared too. Let's hold hands.
Yay!! I'm excited for you. You'll love it!
that's awesome! something I have YET to accomplish, but always on my to do list. :) See you at the 1/2 marathon in Ogden in a few weeks maybe?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh don't be scared. You will show those silly 26.22 miles who's boss.
You should be scared. Marathons kill people....
BUT NOT YOU :)
You'll do fine. But, just so you know, it will change your life because suddenly you understand that you are capable of anything. If you can run 26.2 miles, you can do anything you put your mind to. Have fun training in the heat of the summer!
You can so do it. If you can pop out babies then you can do anything.
Impressive! I would love to run a marathon some day...
Right about now I'm kinda wishing I lived in 1904 when the marathon was only 24.85 miles!
PS I'm scared too. Let's hold hands.
Yay!! I'm excited for you. You'll love it!
that's awesome! something I have YET to accomplish, but always on my to do list. :) See you at the 1/2 marathon in Ogden in a few weeks maybe?
Post a Comment