Sunday, May 3, 2009

just some stuff

De & Kat stopped by our house for a quick visit on their way to their cruise (can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am!!!), so we played in our favorite river for a little while yesterday. It was fun to see them, but our time was definitely too short. We are pretty excited for swim weather, though! De & Leif found the cutest baby turtle. Turtles may sound kinda boring, but it was seriously the cutest thing ever. Teeny, tiny. The picture doesn't do it justice.

In other news, Paige reached a few milestones this week:
6 month stats
15 lbs. 15 oz.
26 inches long
3 shots
1 finger prick
broke 1st tooth yesterday, and it looks like 3 more are right behind.
no wonder she's so fussy! poor little sweetheart.

I'm tired thinking about this week. Nothing special, just empty cupboards and menus and washing machines to fill and diapers and garbages to empty--you know the routine. I just had a crazy busy week last week, so I feel like I need at least one more weekend day to relax. Plus yesterday's 9-miler absolutely KICKED my TRASH, so I'm in dire need of a good massage and/or sit in a hot tub.

Monday, Monday.


3 comments:

Kaelee said...

Cute girl. Cute turtle. Good job growing, Paige!

HeatherStout said...

Six months already, what the crap! So adorable. Good job on the run, I'm totally sure it didn't kick your trash, though.

Lynn said...

I love the turtle, but love the girls even more - you both look so cute. Auntie D