would you believe that Leif and I have been together for 7 years and have not been bowling together?! well, last night we broke that streak, and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! Gavin was a riot to watch. definitely the best part. and yes, that is Gavin running through the sprinklers in our backyard. it was like 85 degrees that day, so even though it's kinda dark, it was still warm. you should enlarge that pic to see the look on his face. love texas winters.
i am soo incredibly jealous that gavin can run around in just his diaper in the evening through the sprinklers! SO JEALOUS! (the boys are too). it snowed yesterday... :( bowling is so much fun with little kids, so glad you guys had a chance to go!
That is the cutest thing ever! And check out that kid's hair! He's got so much. We're definitely gonna have to take our kids bowling. I've never even thought of it.
7 comments:
Looks like babycakes isn't so happy in that picture! Looks like a fun family night =)
i am soo incredibly jealous that gavin can run around in just his diaper in the evening through the sprinklers! SO JEALOUS! (the boys are too). it snowed yesterday... :(
bowling is so much fun with little kids, so glad you guys had a chance to go!
I can't believe you and Leif have been together for 7 years!!
Crazy how time passes! Glad you finally got the bowling date under your belt :)
Um, Gavin's adorable. seven years? for some reason I thought your anniversary was in september.
it is in september. but we met in the spring.
That is the cutest thing ever! And check out that kid's hair! He's got so much. We're definitely gonna have to take our kids bowling. I've never even thought of it.
Post a Comment