we went to cabela's last week, and of course gavin loved seeing the fish, animals, airplane, etc. he knew exactly what to do with the popgun since he's had a lot of practice with Howard's. how cute is that little camo chair? my outside diaper piles suddenly started disappearing, and I discovered the person behind it. (and yes, I did wash his hands!)

9 comments:
What an adorable garbage helper you have!
Paige looks so cute in that top picture. I miss her. And Gavin is the cutest boy. We need him here so he will know us. I need to call you sometime so I can find out how you are. I am such a bad sister-in-law!
What a cute little guy helping his Mom out!! I love his "cheeeeese" at the end!!
**I'm also very jealous that he is in shorts, short sleeves and bare feet outside. Yesterday I sent my kids to school at 1 degree!! Yuk!
Thats not Gavin with the shot gun is it? It SOOOO doesn't look him!! Such a cute diaper helper :) and those cute big eyes on your little princess...wow!
How freakin' cute is THAT! I love how he says "garbage" as he's throwing it away - smart kid! And I love his "cheeeeeese" at the end - way cute!
such a helper! don't you love it when you've got them trained?! so cute! he is sooo big! miss you guys!
im sure everyone is telling you this, but man i wish i had a helper like that. Paige is so beautiful!!! such cute kids!!
Oh my gosh, those are the cutest kids. Okay, so is Gavin super tall or is that a mini garbage??? He looks way tall, same with Paige! Look at those scrawny legs (wonder where she gets those from?)
So very cute!! I'm glad for the washing of the hands part too :)
Post a Comment